About Retail POS:
UnitedPOS is platform-agnostic, point of sale solution that can be accessed anywhere, at anytime. UnitedPOS is a server-based, retail management solution exclusively for Mac and iOS. Both allow retailers to unify inventory, manage customers, process transactions and dig deep into their store’s analytics.
In addition to point of sale functionality, UnitedPOS includes customer relationship management (CRM) and inventory management. Features such as advanced customer management allow retailers to keep track of customers’ personal details and purchases.
The full reporting capabilities in this retail application allow users to analyze and interpret their daily sales numbers. Along with the CRM functionality, UnitedPOS is coupled with a vendor management system that provides communication between retailers and their suppliers. A PO system and biometric security features are examples of UnitedPOS’s advanced technology. UnitedPOS also offers an optional e-commerce add-on module that allows the software to integrate with BigCommerce shopping cart.
Multi-store capability keeps inventory synced across all locations, while mobile extensions mean that associates can check on inventory and conduct sales from anywhere in the store via iPad. Retailers looking to expand into e-commerce can also take advantage of UnitedPOS’s fully integrated Web store, which handles inventory across in-store and online.
Retail POS & Inventory System:
1. Item configuration: category, sub-category wise (generate barcode)
2. Store configuration: user wise (assign/revoke)
3. Vendor / Supplier configuration
4. Users & Permissions configuration
5. Purchase Items (generate barcode for each purchase[supplier and purchase no wise]), purchased items receive, purchased items return, purchase cancel etc
6. Sell item with retail POS System, item return
7. Items inventory (Automatic stock in procedure with purchase system OR manual stock entry)
8. Stock transfer from one store to another
9. Sales policy(point based, invoice based, product based, duration based)
a. Purchase: established, delayed, pending, canceled (item wise, date wise, store wise, supplier/vendor wise)
b. POS: date wise, item wise, store wise
c. Supplier ledger: date wise, supplier wise
d. Stock report
e. Stock transfer history
f. Cost of sold goods
g. Different types of sales policy report
1. Full touchpad support
2. Barcode scanner support